We give lessons to individuals or small groups. Lessons can be just one hour but an hour and a half is recommended.
- For individual lessons in the Tralee area: €40 for an hour; €50 for an hour and a half
- Please contact us for prices for other areas
We also provide online coaching for those who live too far away to visit.
So how do the workshops work?
Clicker training workshops are given in the form of a mini-course in which everyone attending is an active participant. The goal for all those attending is to learn:
· the basic principles and techniques of clicker training
· how to resolve your horse’s training issues
· how to create beautiful balance, a willing attitude and a great relationship with your horse
This is achieved by discussions, demonstrations, question and answer sessions, and hands-on training. The aim is to train you to train your horse.
What these workshops are not!
They are not a series of lessons scheduled one right after the other. Nor are they a “hand your horse to the clinician to have her solve a problem” type clinic. We do not have auditors at our clinics – all present participate in the discussions, exercises etc.
Currently we are organising:
- 2-day introductory workshops: To introduce the basics of clicker training. These are usually arranged together e.g. over a weekend but can be run as two separate days
- 1 or 2-day follow-up clinics or workshops: For those people who have learned the basics and for horses who understand clicker training. This will allow us to progress both horses and riders/handlers in their training.